Writing A Will
At Diamond Heron we encourage all clients to make a Will. In these unprecedented times we are all more aware of our health and the importance of leaving our affairs in order by making provision for our loved ones.
In uncertain times you need professional and personal advice. Our virtual office is open with our solicitors working remotely by phone and email to respond to your questions and instructions.
In an effort to assist our heroic NHS staff all advice to NHS staff will be free. If you have any questions concerning the drafting of your will or providing for your loved ones please contact our offices or visit our Wills page for more information
Services we specialise in:
We specialise in House Sale and Purchases, Re-mortgages, Lifetime Mortgages, Personal Injury Litigation, Wills and Trusts and Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Advice, Debt Collection and Reviews of Title Security and Sales on behalf of Fixed Charge Receivers.
- Increase in value of estates being inherited entirely due to house price inflation Read More
- Inheritance Tax - Farmhouse granted agricultural property relief, despite limited farming activity Read More
- MENTAL CAPACITY: England and Wales Court of Protection sets out rules for valid gifts to third parties Read More
- MENTAL CAPACITY: How to protect the vulnerable from fraud Read More
- Court of Protection - Deputy can make gifts out of protected person's surplus income and estate Read More