Writing A Will
At Diamond Heron we encourage all clients to make a Will. In these unprecedented times we are all more aware of our health and the importance of leaving our affairs in order by making provision for our loved ones.
In uncertain times you need professional and personal advice. Our virtual office is open with our solicitors working remotely by phone and email to respond to your questions and instructions.
In an effort to assist our heroic NHS staff all advice to NHS staff will be free. If you have any questions concerning the drafting of your will or providing for your loved ones please contact our offices or visit our Wills page for more information
Diamond Heron expands with Orr solicitors joining our team
The Partners of Diamond Heron Solicitors are delighted to announce Mr Sam Beattie and Miss Joanne Beattie of Orr & Co Solicitors have joined our firm from the 3rd June 2019 and both Sam and Joanne are now based in our Royal Avenue office.
This is the amalgamation of two long standing Belfast solicitor practices and will provide our mutual clients with enhanced and long experienced legal knowledge and expertise together with reliable, professional and friendly legal services.
We confirm Orr & Co clients can contact Sam and Joanne at the same phone numbers or can use our telephone number which is 028 90243726. Sam and Joanne can also be contacted at the following new email addresses:-
The existing Partners and staff of Diamond Heron Solicitors welcome Sam and Joanne to our team and look forward to working with them and the clients of Orr & Co Solicitors in the future.
Services we specialise in:
We specialise in House Sale and Purchases, Re-mortgages, Lifetime Mortgages, Personal Injury Litigation, Wills and Trusts and Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Advice, Debt Collection and Reviews of Title Security and Sales on behalf of Fixed Charge Receivers.
- Increase in value of estates being inherited entirely due to house price inflation Read More
- Inheritance Tax - Farmhouse granted agricultural property relief, despite limited farming activity Read More
- MENTAL CAPACITY: England and Wales Court of Protection sets out rules for valid gifts to third parties Read More
- MENTAL CAPACITY: How to protect the vulnerable from fraud Read More
- Court of Protection - Deputy can make gifts out of protected person's surplus income and estate Read More